Monday 26 January 2009

Rich Jerk

once I started searching for "Internet Marketing" it is amazing what I found. Including very resourceful sights and blogs.

And then I came across "Rich Jerk" . An online marketeer who advocates his methods (and sells them) for making money fast. Since getting started on the web in 1994, I have seen tons of these scams. What is special about this one are the number of "reviews" in favor of him (i.e. a hidden affiliate program) and the number of websites arguing against him (and selling something else instead).

So it seems highly fishy and phoney. The question is - shall one risk GBP 8 to get the book? Is the downside of submitting personal and financial information high enough not to take the risk? I think I will give it a try and let you know ... but tell me what you think!

cu don